Exclusive Repair One System
Save time, money and your windshield with a Harmon AutoGlass Repair One windshield repair. It helps avoid the need for expensive replacements by preserving the integrity of the windshield with patented repair techniques. Harmon AutoGlass is committed to our customers and the National Windshield Repair Association (NWRA) to make a concerted effort to repair the windshield first, before a replacement is required.
Can your Windshield Break Be Repaired?
Here are four common types of windshield breaks. If your windshield has a crack that looks like one of these, or if the break and any cracks from the break can be covered with a dollar bill - chances are it can be repaired instead of replaced
A Few Things to Know about the Repair One Process:
- It's fast - 30 minutes or less. There's no waiting for an adhesive to cure. Once your repair is completed, your car is ready to drive.
- It's convenient. We can come to you at your home or office.
- With your insurance coverage, it's probably free. Most insurance companies will waive your deductible when you choose windshield repair, so there's no out of pocket cost to you.
- It's a permanent fix and the damage won't crack further.
- It restores the structural integrity of your windshield.
- It's backed up. The windshield repair process is designed to prevent the spread of damage from the initial point of impact. Harmon AutoGlass is committed to your 100% satisfaction.
- You may be surprised how well the visual quality of your windshield is restored. However, due to the unpredictable nature of the chip in your windshield, the windshield repair will not restore your windshield to perfect like-new appearance.